This was born out of the rapid fire rhythmic sweeping strum from the Sacred Steel Lap Steel Guitar Style.
- It employs utilising the Thumb and Index finger/Middle Finger
- Strumming rapidly across near the bridge of the Lap Steel Guitar
- Tone is usually turned down or up depending on whether you are backing/Leading
- Also accompanied with distortion and in odd occasion a wah-pedal.
- The key to “Framming” is to do 8th/16th/32nd note rhythmic strums
- Vary your strum pattern to keep it more interesting to the audience “Think Jimi Hendrix – Machine Gun”